Does your website suffer from boring, busy or lackluster design?
Here’s how you’ll know:
- Are too many people landing on your site and clicking away immediately?
- Are you having a hard time building an email list?
- Are your sales not what they should be?
A well-designed site retains visitors, convinces prospects and builds trust — so you can make sales.
Get instant access to this free report chock-full of website design tips for small business owners.
Just fill in your email address below, and we’ll send you a link where you can download the full report.
In this free website design tips report, you’ll learn:
- How to create clarity — not confusion — with your navigation menu
- What one element you should absolutely invest money (or time) to create: it has a huge impact on how your site is perceived
- How color can make or break your site, and how to put together a winning color palette (examples included)
- How to choose and use fonts on your website
- What image “sight lines” are, and how to use them to your advantage
Plus you’ll get a bonus editable Website Design Checklist, where you can note the design decisions you make about your site so it stays consistent over time. Sign up now to get instant access to this free website design tips report, brought to you by Pamela Wilson and Wendy Cholbi, creators of Site Setup Kit.