To ask a question or get support for your Site Setup Kit purchase, please use this form to submit a ticket. I strive to reply to all tickets within 24 hours, but please allow a little longer if it’s a weekend or holiday.
Support Guidelines and Policies
I stand behind Site Setup Kit 100%, and strive to provide support in a timely fashion. So it’s critical I do my absolute best to clearly define what we mean by “technical support”.
Here are some examples of what would be considered “technical support” inquiries:
- Help with activating and logging into your Site Setup Kit account (e.g. updating your password)
- Explanation of where to find and how to properly use settings and features of WordPress, Genesis and Dynamik
- Sharing feedback to help make the lessons and tutorials better
Site customization assistance inquiries push past the boundaries of “technical support”.
Here are some examples of “site customization assistance”:
- Helping make a site, using Genesis/Dynamik, look like another site (e.g. “Here’s a link, now how do I make my site look like that one?”)
- Providing custom code
- Implementing some 3rd party tool/plugin/tweak
- Anything that would require us to log into your WordPress dashboard or web hosting account