Discover how our video training and coaching
support you every step of the way.
(Not logged in? Click the link at the bottom of this page.)
Remember those business cards you’ve been meaning to order? The ones with your website name on them?
Or maybe you’ve got the business cards, but you can’t hand them out yet because the website printed on them doesn’t yet exist.
Or maybe you’re handing out business cards with an apologetic “I’m still working on my website…” each time.
By the end of next month, you’ll be handing out those cards with pride, because your website will be ready for prime time!
You won’t have to get a computer science degree … or take out a second mortgage.
In fact, after you take this training, you’ll have the confidence and knowledge to make changes to your website on your own. And you’ll enjoy knowing that you created your site by yourself (with a little help and support from Site Setup Kit).
Website in a Month is perfect for Site Setup Kit owners who need to have a working website soon. If you’re a visual and auditory learner, Website in a Month will help you see and hear the steps as you need to do them.
These video recordings and detailed viewing notes will take you through the process of setting up your website, step by step. Watch, pause, and rewind as often as needed to make your way through the site setup process at your own pace.
Personal Coaching is perfect to help you get beyond whatever is holding you back from completing your site. Whether you need hands-on troubleshooting or a personal walk-through of WordPress, Wendy can help — so you can get past these stumbling blocks.
Read on for more details about each kind of assistance so you can decide which one will work best for you, or if you need both.
Here are the topics included in the 2013 Website in a Month video recordings:
- Dynamik Module 1: How to install and activate the Genesis Framework and the Dynamik child theme, plus basic configuration and setup
- Dynamik Module 2: Layout and Header: Using the Dynamik settings to create a strong first impression
- Dynamik Module 3: Mastering Menus: setting up and styling your site navigation
- Dynamik Module 4: Styling tips and technical talk about your main content area
- Dynamik Module 5: Widgets! How to set up sidebars and footers
- Dynamik Module 6: Welcome Home: Creating a widgetized home page (no code necessary!) with Dynamik
- BONUS Dynamik Module 7: Responsive Web Design: Using Dynamik’s settings to make your site look great on any size screen
Website in a Month also includes seven hours of video from the 2012 class, which featured the Prose theme:
- Video 1: How to create a stable, airtight WordPress setup with the Genesis Framework and the Prose child theme
- Video 2: Mastering menus: build and style your navigation for success
- Video 3: How to create winning website headers using free tools
- Video 4: Styling tips and technical talk about your main content area
- Video 5: Get down to business with a sidebar that invites action
- Video 6: End with a bang: how to make the most of your site footer
- BONUS Video: Get found: SEO tips to drive traffic to your brand-new site
Here’s what’s included in the private coaching upgrade:
- Get your specific questions answered, and receive personal guidance from the tech expert behind Site Setup Kit.
- Solve your technical issues with expert troubleshooting and tweaking by Wendy Cholbi.
- 2 hourlong calls with Wendy will be scheduled when you need them most: before or during your website creation process.
Ready to get started? Upgrade your Site Setup Kit experience today!
16 hours of Website in a Month video training to walk you through getting your site set up.
|Video training: $200
Two hourlong private coaching sessions with Wendy.
Video Training + Private Coaching
Video training and two hours of private coaching with Wendy.
|Combo upgrade: $500
P.S. Yes, we really believe you can launch your website by the end of this month, so sign up today to get started!